Do you want to know more about breastfeeding?
Did breastfeeding not work out the way you hoped it would with your first baby?
Antenatal Consultation can help you talk through your concerns and ensure you have the support you need to make it work for you.
Here's How it works
An hour long video consultation we can cover whatever you want to talk about but in particular look at,
- How you feel if things didn’t go to plan with your first baby.
- How to get feeding off to a good start.
- Fundamentals of infant feeding.
- How to tell your baby is feeding well
- Expressing breastmilk.
- How and when to get support
- Any worries or questions you have about becoming a parent.
All antenatal consultations include,
- A copy of the notes from our consultation for your records, including useful links and resources for you to refer to when needed.
Here's what will happen.
The consultation will help identify and support you with your worries and concerns. We will work together to ensure you get the support you need.
After our consultation, you will feel:
- Better prepared
- More confident
- More informed
- More knowledgeable
All these things will enable you to make the decisions you want, and take your infant feeding or parenting journey in the direction you want to go!
Click on either the ‘I’m ready’ or ‘Let’s do it’ link and it will take you to my scheduling page. All the prices of my services are here, as well as my availability calendar for you to choose a time that works best for you.
What Clients Are Saying
Are you ready to get the support you really need?
If you think this is the right kind of support for you click the button below and this will take you to my booking process! Alternatively, if you would like more information about Antenatal Consultation please get in touch.